• Christopher Lee Arant, 34, 411 11th Court S.E., was charged Aug. 29 with probation violation.
• James Darnell Bryant, 42, was charged Aug. 29 with possession of meth.
• Kimberly Lynn Castillo, 50, 4500 Little Rock Road, Sale City, was charged Aug. 31 with probation violation.
• Shannon Michelle Coble, 31, 1773 Funston-Sigsbee Road, was charged Aug. 29 with probation violation.
• Patrick Forbes, 27, 1000 Holmes Drive, was charged Aug. 30 with probation violation.
• Fedelino Salas Garcia, 24, 85 Smith St., Berlin, was charged Aug. 31 with driving without a license.
• Chasity Latrice Merritt, 33, 620 Second Ave. N.W., was charged Aug. 31 with having an open container in vehicle and driving with a suspended or revoked license.
• Quantavious Deion Williams, 23, 2205 Sylvester Drive, was charged Sept. 3 with probation violation.
• Joshua Kyle Dunkelberger, 30, 23 Briarwood Lane, Lenox, was charged Sept. 3 with probation violation.
• A woman in the Housing Project in Doerun reported Aug. 30 that her arrested son’s phone was stolen from his home. He lived with two other people. The phone has not been reclaimed.
• A man on Highway 202 reported his red 2005 Honda CRF80F dirtbike stolen from his front yard on Aug. 31. The bike has not yet been found.
• A man working at Flint Rriver Grocery claimed Aug. 2 that a woman tried to steal a can of Hormel canned beans and a bag of shredded cheese. She removed the items from her purse and said she would pay for the items but then ran away on foot.
• An officer on Highway 133 S reported Aug. 1 that a vehicle didn’t stop at a stop sign, and followed the car to a driveway where he found it was abandoned and the driver had run into the surrounding woods. The officer found a black wallet containing a Georgia ID.
Ga. State Patrol
• Elroy Coteron Barbon, 59, 172 Industrial Drive, was charged Aug. 31 with driving under the influence (DUI) and failing to use turn signals when required.
• Larry Marshall, 54, 1591 Ga. Highway 33 South, was charged Aug. 31 with speeding and driving while license was withdrawn.
• Kanisha Abril Murphy, 28, 1330 U.S.S Highway 319 N. Lot 83, Norman Park, was charged Sept. 1 with failure to appear, speeding and failure to recognize child restraint laws and child seat safety.
• Robert Brian Casteel, 42, 220 10th St. S.E., was charged Sept. 1 with reckless driving and driving under the influence.
• Terrence Gustavious Grant, 30, 1656 Old Doerun Road, was charged Aug. 30 with two counts of probation violation.
• David Cole Hinso, 27, 175 Berrien Avenue, Ellenton, was charged Aug. 23 with probation violation.
• Ja’Keria McClintlock, 19, 206 Hallmark Drive, was charged Sept.2 with driving while license was withdrawn, defective equipment and expired registration.
• Joseph Jerel Phillips, 31, 533 27th St. S.E. Apt. 3, was charged Aug. 31 with simple battery (family violence), criminal trespassing, driving while license was withdrawn and failure to stop for a stop sign.
• Suzanne Eve Willoughby, 30, 119 Dogwood Drive, was charged Aug. 22 with probation violation.
• Hugo Hernandez, 31, 600 Holly Drive Lot 217, Albany, was charged Aug. 30 with unsafe operation of a radio of telephone (Hands Free Law) and driving without a license.