A Colquitt County man reported striking with his vehicle a man who was in his yard when he arrived home in the early morning hours on Wednesday.
Marcus Tyler told a Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office deputy that when he got home at 2:13 a.m. to his residence in the 1700 block of Tallokas Street he saw someone standing by his wife’s car. Thinking that the man was there to commit a crime, Tyler pursued him in his vehicle.
As Tyler approached the man ran and Tyler followed him in his vehicle, sheriff’s reports said, at some time hitting the man with his vehicle, which had damage to the grill.
Another officer who went to Tyler’s residence found that the wife’s car was not there. It appeared, sheriff’s reports said, that the wife was sitting in her car talking with the man at the time, and that she left the residence when he ran from the scene.
No additional information was available on Thursday. The man was not found that evening and apparently had not showed up at the hospital seeking medical treatment.
Moultrie Police Department
• Angie Lee Williams, 49, and Shatoya Moore, 23, both of 204 Rowland Drive, and Shalamar Shalore Toombs, 27, 125 Edmondson Road Lot 9, were each charged Tuesday with theft by shoplifting.
• Kelley Marie Rainey, 24, 1730 Ga. Hwy. 133 N., was charged Tuesday with theft by shoplifting and trespass.
• Roberto Lopez, 28, 307 Second St. S.W., was charged Tuesday with no driver’s license.
• Brittany Lashae Harper, 19, 3220 Sylvester Drive, was charged Tuesday with no driver’s license and failure to stop at an accident with damage.
Police reports said that Harper left the scene of a 3:53 p.m. accident at Fifth Avenue Southeast and Veterans Parkway. Harper, in a 2001 Ford Ranger, drove into the side of a 2007 Mazda 3 driven by Teresa Spradley, who was in the right-turn lane, the reports said. No injuries were reported.
• Tomye Natesha Taylor, 20, 1018 Third St. S.E., was charged Wednesday with driving while license suspended, two counts of bad check and probation violation.
• Theron Willis, 51, 56 Meadow Lane, Thomasville, was charged Tuesday with two counts of probation violation.
• Jeremy Daryl Palmore, 24, 300 Ninth St. S.W., was charged Wednesday with probation violation.
• Cassandra Renee Collins, 37, 1920 Sardis Church Road, was charged Monday with driving while license suspended.
• Joseph Lee Moore, 47, 708 Seventh St. N.W., was charged Tuesday with burglary.
Sara Johnson, 700 block Pine Drive Southwest, reported that when she returned home at 10:45 p.m. Moore was eating a hotdog while seated on her couch. She told the officer that Moore entered through a back window and apparently did not take anything.
• Ophatrina Lorene Johnson, 24, 356 Mac Massey Road, was charged Wednesday with giving false information and two counts of probation violation.
• Lakeisha Renae Harris, 23, 311-C Ninth Ave. N.W., was charged Wednesday with theft by shoplifting.
Harris told an employee at Citi Trends, 6 S. Main St., and officers that she purchased a pink mini skirt earlier in the day and had come to return it, having left the receipt at her residence.
• Angelee Fender, 36, 385 Sleepy Bear Road, Norman Park, was charged Wednesday with battery (family violence).
Witnesses to a dispute at about 5:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of First Avenue Southeast, reported that Fender hit, kicked and threw a drink on her mother, Betty Fender.
Angelee Fender told the officer that her mother attacked her and she defended herself.
Betty Fender had a black eye and other minor injuries, police reports said.
• Calvin Quintin Johnson, 45, was charged Wednesday with driving while license suspended.
• Tevin Denorris Fuller, 21, 318 Free Ave., Doerun, was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence (test refusal) and failure to maintain lane.
• Anthony Lamar Fields, 50, 846 Airline Road, Coolidge, was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence and speeding.
• Eddie Weaver, 61, 719 First St. S.W., was charged Thursday with driving under the influence and open container violation.
• Zebulon Clay Taylor, 33, 1264 Bay Rockyford Road, was charged Thursday with driving under the influence, open container violation and defective equipment.
• Jose Iseal Gomez, 54, Lot 9 Greenfield Church Road, was charged Tuesday with driving without a license.
• Brandon Ka’Sheif Hill, 23, 103 Yearwood Drive, Macon, was charged Tuesday with driving while license suspended.
• Wendell James Story, 43, 104 Lindale Ave., was charged Wednesday with violation of a family violence order.
• Terance Leon Simpson, 42, 2137 Apt. 21, W. Gordon Ave., Albany, was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
• Demetrius Labrawn McBride, 25, 345 David St., Adel, was charged Wednesday with sex offender failed to register.
• Matthew Thomas Peretti, 24, 2208 Fifth St. S.E., was charged Monday with parole violation.
Doerun Police Department
• Laura Yvonne King, 50, 3769 Doerun-Norman Park Road, was charged Tuesday with probation violation.
Georgia State Patrol
• Justin Mac Allen, 31, 20991 Ga. Hwy. 133 N., was charged Tuesday with driving while license suspended, safety belt violation and probation violation.
• Agustin Castro Cabreca, 24, 236-L 1736 Ga. Hwy. 133 S., was charged Wednesday with driving without a license and child restraint violation.
Moultrie Police Department
• Antoinette Slater, Moultrie, reported Thursday that a male acquaintance hit her in the face as they were walking at 11:30 in the 1100 block of First Avenue Northwest. Slater requested emergency medical personnel to treat cuts and bruises on her face.
• Tovonya Thomas, Moultrie, reported that a male acquaintance slapped her in the face during an incident at 3 a.m. at a relative’s residence in the 800 block of Northside Drive.
Thomas told the officer that the man also broke a beer bottle against the driver’s-side rear window and windshield of her vehicle.
Damage to the vehicle appeared to be more than $500, police reports said.
• Burch Thompson, Thomasville, reported Tuesday that a man grabbed his wrist and screamed at him inside a store in the 600 block of Veterans Parkway South.
• Tamisha Bailey, 700 block Seventh Avenue Southeast, reported Tuesday that she was attacked by two unknown women on June 19 in the 800 block of Eighth Avenue Southeast.
Bailey told the officer that she is being treated for a fractured eye suffered during the attack. She said she initially did not want to report the incident at the time but later changed her mind.
• Joshua Howard, Moultrie, reported Monday that a fellow Colquitt County Jail inmate hit him repeatedly and seriously injured his hand with a broom handle.
• Teresa Mendez, 100 block Cedar Street, reported Wednesday that a male companion assaulted her at a soccer field in the 600 block of Sardis Church Road.
Mendez, who is pregnant, told the officer that the man grabbed her and pushed her to the ground. She also reported that he threw three bottles at her vehicle as she tried to leave, breaking a window and causing flying glass to hit her 8-year-old son.
The man ran away before an officer arrived, sheriff’s reports said.
• Clayton Connell, 100 block Joey Norman Lane, reported Wednesday that a male acquaintance came to his residence, grabbed him and pushed him onto the railing of his steps.
Michael Blackstock told the officer that Connell hit him but that he did not defend himself.
No charges were made.
• Michelle Porter, 100 block Saturday Lane, Norman Park, reported Wednesday that a male acquaintance threw her to the ground out of his truck at her residence and then left.
Moultrie Police Department
• Rufus Jolly, Moultrie, reported Wednesday the theft of a campaign sign from the corner of Nandina Drive and South Main Street.
• Yvette Smith, Moultrie, reported Monday the theft of two credit cards and one electronics benefit transfer card from her purse.
Smith told the officer that the cards were stolen June 10 and that money was taken from her accounts. The report did not indicate why Smith waited so long to report the theft, which she reported earlier to her bank.
• Rodrick Barber, Moultrie, reported Tuesday the theft of a wallet that he misplaced over the previous several days.
• Judy Rhodes, Moultrie, reported Tuesday the theft of a wallet and necklace from a purse she left at a restaurant in the 500 block of Veterans Parkway South.
Rhodes told the officer that when she returned to the business her purse had been found by an employee with her cell phone inside, but the other items, valued at $30, were missing.
• Geova Espinoza, 5300 block Cool Springs Road, reported Tuesday that an irrigation pivot hit a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta parked on the side of the road in the 2600 block of Cool Springs Road.
The car had damage to the driver’s side, sheriff’s reports said.
• Eusebio Angel, 300 block DeMott Subdivision Road, reported Tuesday that a truck bed was damaged by a bucket operator in the 200 block of Industrial Drive.
• Alicia Gonzalez, 1200 block South Boulevard, reported Wednesday that a neighbor’s dog killed 12 chickens, with the loss totaling $120.
• Jackie Flowers, 500 block Bear Creek Road, Norman Park, reported Wednesday that her trash can was burned.
Neighbors told the officer that some youths had been in the area prior to the fire.
• Curtis Holloway, 300 block Sleepy Bear Road, Norman Park, reported that when he investigated a noise at 11 a.m. he saw two people at his mail box, one of whom was hitting it with a metal post.
They ran away when they saw Holloway.
• Audreynette Bailey, 200 block Larry Dunn Road, Omega, reported Tuesday someone tried to use her name and Social Security number to open a Fingerhut account.