A woman accused of reporting her pickup truck had been carjacked after wrecking the vehicle and a suspect in an attempted robbery at a Moultrie restaurant in September 2010 are among those recently indicted by a Colquitt County grand jury.
Mickey Woolridge-Engle, 35, 1040 Jonah Tillman Road, was indicted on counts of making a false statement, false report of a crime and reckless driving.
On March 1, Woolridge-Engle reported that she was driving shortly before 11 p.m. on Hopewell Church Road when she saw a man in the middle of the road and stopped to see whether he needed help. She reported that the man ordered her out of the Ford F-150 pickup truck and then drove away in it.
The Colquitt County Sheriff’s Department later found the truck wrecked at the intersection of Hopewell Church Road and Dean Matthews Road.
Woolridge-Engle later admitted that she made up the story to sheriff’s investigators.
In the Sept. 22, 2010, armed robbery of Huddle House, 401 Veterans Parkway South, Gregory L. Daniels is accused of pointing a pistol at four people.
Daniels, 19, 2920 Doug Turner Drive, was indicted on counts of criminal attempt to commit a felony, four counts of aggravated assault and five counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
Moultrie Police Department reports said that employees identified Daniels as the man who entered the restaurant at 5:33 a.m., pulled a pistol and demanded money from them. The employees fled the restaurant and the robber left without taking any money.
In other indictments:
• Saymmi Ajrinzoni, 22, Regency Village Lot 15: aggravated assault and possession of a knife during the commission of a felony.
• Fortino Mendez, also known as Fortino Mendez Aguilar, 34, 220 Lynn St.; child molestation and aggravated battery.
• Earnest James Jones, 53, 207 First Ave. S.W.; entering an auto and obstruction of an officer.
• Willissa Nicole Wilson, 24, 417 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive Apt.. B; criminal damage to property.
• Joe Lewis Daniels, 27, 708-A Fifth St. N.W.; crossing guard lines with a weapon and criminal use of an article with an altered identification mark.
• Bridget Latice Henry, 42, 4347 Essex Road, Macon, and Joseph Code, also known as Sonny Code: two counts of theft by shoplifting; Code only; giving false information to a law enforcement officer, escape, and theft by taking.
• Warren Louis Range; terroristic threats.
• Erick Azael Perales, 17, 150 Railroad, St., Berlin; carrying weapons within certain school areas and simple battery.
• Luther James Edwards, 49, 119 19th St. N.E.; rape and aggravated assault.
• Patrick Lee McCloud; theft by taking.
• Kendrick Clark, 18, 1221 Elliott Brown St. Apt. 5, and Jeremy J. Robinson, 17; burglary.
• Debra Denise King, 41, 621 Fourth Ave. S.W.; cruelty to children and battery.
• Willie Bender, 50, 614 Second Ave. N.W.; child molestation.
• Terry Tyrone Richardson, 33, 600 12th Ave. S.E.; cruelty to children and battery.
• Alfred Joiner, 58, 1009 Eighth Ave. N.W.; two counts of aggravated assault, aggravated sexual battery.
• Franklin Alan Smithwick, 49, 802 Hillcrest Ave.; three counts public indecency third offense.
• Leandra Renee Brown, 22, 214 Fourth St. N.W., and Tatiana Raell Jackson, 19, 302 Second St. S.W.; armed robbery and two counts of armed robbery, Jackson only; possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
• Ryshawn Jamel Bradford, also known as “400,” 24, and William Nathaniel Rhodes, also known as “Boogieman,” 24, both of 1160 Sixth St. S.W.; burglary. Rhodes only: theft by receiving stolen property. Bradford only; three counts theft by receiving stolen property. Latonia Sharron Johnson, 26, and Keylitha Lashown Dixon, 25, both of 1160 Sixth St. S.W.; theft by receiving stolen property.
• Andre L. Hunt, 46, 433 Serena Drive, Norman Park; two counts theft by receiving.
• Donterrius Williams, 18; aggravated assault.
• Oshay Andrews, 18, 319 10th St. S.E.; two counts obstruction of an officer, giving false information to a law enforcement officer and theft by shoplifting.
• Derrick D. Key, 29, 734 Apt. C Third Ave. S.E.; theft by taking.
• James Franklin Howard Jr., 67, 266 Indian Lake Drive, Norman Park; terroristic threats and two counts of aggravated assault.
• Crystal Alexia Bell, 23, 4405 Shingle Road, Pelham; terroristic threats.
• Nakia Patrelle McCray, 18, 117 Clay St.; carrying weapons in certain school areas and terroristic threats.
• Jimmy Jerome Lewis, 48, 1311 First Ave. N.W.; burglary.
• Shelby Jean Talley, 140 Friendship Trail, 39, 140 Friendship Trail; two counts financial transaction card fraud.
• Candi Guess Allegood, 1315 Baypole School Road; theft by taking.
• Joseph Ryan Branch, 19, 687 U.S. Hwy. 319 North, Rhonda Jean Branch, 40, 695 U.S. Hwy. 319 North, Justin Ray Furney, 26, 462 Culbertson Road, Velma Lynne Stanfield, 37, 1330 U.S. Hwy. 319 North Lot 26, and Joshua Dean Westbrook, 26, 697 U.S. Hwy. 319 North; manufacture of methamphetamine; Stanfield, Joseph Branch and Rhonda Branch; possession of pseudoephedrine. Westbrook and Stanfield; possession of marijuana.
• Lenora Johnson, 42, Doerun; impersonating a public officer or employee, criminal trespass.
• Demetrius Demarion Walden, 30; 108 Wits St., Wise; possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, speeding, failure to maintain lane, failure to secure a seat belt on a minor, driving while license suspended.
• Joseph Lee Lewis, 42, Norman Park; possession of cocaine, driving under the influence, open container.
• Demetrius Dewayne Blackwell, 28, 1209 Cool Springs Road, Norman Park, and Larry Wayne Poole, 30; possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Jamar Rashaud Weston, 21, 2403 Sylvester Drive; three counts possession of a firearm by a first-offense probationer, violation of Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act.
• Gregory Joel Tillman, 993 U.S. Hwy. 319 South; possession of methamphetamine.
• Uzoma Lemeke Hawkins, 401 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive; possession of cocaine.
• Rogelio Vega, 25, 265 D.H. Alderman Road; trafficking in marijuana.
• Brian Scott Henderson, 34, 118 WMTM Road, and Gwen Elizabeth Johnson, 51, 1314 Hutchinson Drive; manufacture of methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine.
• Jere Donald Richardson, 40, Colquitt County Jail; interference with government property.
• Prentice Lamar Jeffery, 45, 10 Ninth St. S.W.; burglary.
• Kenron Allen Elkins, 34, 281 Doc LIndsay Road, Norman Park; terroristic threats, three counts possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• John Edward Brown, 42, 3031 Ga. Hwy. 33 North; child molestation, statutory rape.
• Dennis Lee Mitchell, 41, Colquitt County Jail; possession of prohibited items by inmates.
• Union Gordon Morris, 56, 2211 Sylvester Drive; aggravated sodomy.
• Jay Allen Rogers, 33, Hayes State Prison; escape.
• Devin Tremane Blount, 19, 2000 Second St. S.E., Eric Antonio Blount, 24, Moultrie, and Roger Dale Macklin Jr., 18, 77 Lot 1 30th Ave. N.W.; burglary. Eric Blount; possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, carrying a concealed weapon.
• Billie Jo Warburg, 33, 6012 Old Adel Road, and Daniel A. Warburg, 39, 430 Country Drive; six counts burglary.
• Larry Wayne Poole, 29, 338-A Tommy Meredith Road, and Dexter Dewayne Williams, 20, 114 Fourth St. S.W.; burglary and theft by taking. Jessica Conner, 24, 605 Funston-Sigsbee Road; making a false statement.
• Larry Wayne Poole, 29; possession of prohibited items by an inmate.
• Antonio Bernard Wise; criminal damage to property, four counts fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, driving on the wrong side of roadway, disregarding traffic control device, failure to maintain lane, reckless driving, improper turn at intersection, three counts failure to stop at stop sign and habitual violator.
• Casey Partain, 19, 153 Allison Road; burglary.
• Timothy Dean Melton, 30, Hartsfield; child molestation.
• Charles James Freeman Jr., also known as Charlie, 36, 1591 Ga. Hwy. 33 South; burglary.
• John Skyler Cole, 18; child molestation.
• Nicolas Lamar Castle, 17, 805 South St., Adel; burglary, theft by taking.
• Ann Baltazar, 38, and Luis Leon Leyva, 31, both of 1255 N. Pine Ave., rape, child molestation.
• Craig Devon Bruce, 39, 1111 Roberts Road; two counts aggravated stalking.
• Valarie Lynell Layton, 27, 356 Perry Batts Road; cruelty to children.
• Michael Thomas Griffin, 383 Weaver Road; entering an auto.
• Christopher Lee Starnes, 31, 442 D.H. Alderman Road; theft by conversion, theft by deception.
• Robert Andrew Phelps, 46, 132 Jones Lane; two counts child molestation, 13 counts possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• Michael Garrett Brown; cruelty to children.
• Dexter Lynn Thomas, 33, 904 Hillcrest Ave.; aggravated battery on a police officer, aggravated assault on a police officer, two counts obstruction of an officer, interference with government property.
• Margarita Angel Carreron, 20, 44 Jelks St., Quitman, Emanuel Wubie Simpson, 22, 516 Seventh Ave. S.E., and Cari Denise Welch, 29, 149 Joe Norman Lane; five counts armed robbery, aggravated assault, five counts possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
A no bill, meaning the grand jury did not find enough evidence to convict, was issued for David Hubbard, who had been accused of sexual battery.