MOULTRIE -- A Moultrie man reported a male acquaintance fired five shots at his Honda Accord, striking it twice, Tuesday night.
Montice Harmon reported the incident to Moultrie police officers after the incident took place about 11 p.m. Tuesday on Eighth Street Southeast. He was not injured.
Police reports said Harmon stated a male acquaintance fired five shots toward his Honda Accord. The vehicle was struck twice in the passenger side, and one shot struck a tree limb above Harmon's head.
A witness also identified the acquaintance and said he fired the shots. A second man, known only to them as "Kelvan," also pulled out a gun but did not use it, Harmon and the witness said.
A second officer found two shell casings on Third Avenue Southwest while looking for evidence, reports said. The casings were described as ELD .380 automatic casings, and they were collected as evidence.
Reports said the damage to the Accord was estimated to be in excess of $500. Officers were unable to locate the two men who pulled out the guns in the incident.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Elaine Waid Jones, 89, of Moultrie, passed away Monday, September 20, 2021. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements. Please sign the online guestbook at www.cobbfuneralchapel.com.
David Wayne McMillan, 70, of Adel, died Friday, September 17, 2021, at Southwell Health and Rehab in Adel. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
- Three charged following search of East Central Ave. apartment
- Woman charged with drugs as she posts bond for inmate
- Former employee charged in thefts at country club
- Herschel Walker heads to Trump rally in Perry with wife cleared of improper voting
- Crime reports for Sept. 20, 2021
- Brinson back at Lenoir-Rhyne, sets sights on coaching career
- Crime reports for Sept. 21, 2021
- Crime reports for Sept. 23, 2021
- Much-imrpoved Northside-Warner Robins to visit on Friday
- Crime reports for Sept. 22, 2021