A pizza delivery driver reported he was held up at gunpoint and robbed Monday afternoon.
A Moultrie police officer was called to 12th Street Northwest at 3:59 p.m. Monday about a robbery. The officer met with the driver, who stated he went to a house on the street to make a pizza delivery.
The driver said a black male told him to go to the front door of the house and stated everyone was inside waiting on the pizza. Before the driver got out of his vehicle, however, the man pulled out a gun and demanded money.
He told the officer he gave the man what money he had on him to make change. The robber then fled the scene, running toward 11th Avenue Northwest and the West Bypass, and the driver followed the robber until he ran into the woods near the West Bypass.
The robber was described as a black male wearing dark clothes with a bandana tied around his forehead. The driver was not injured during the robbery.
• Javier Gomez, 31, of 172 Industrial Drive, was charged Monday with simple battery (family violence).
• Jermain Lynerick Roberts, 25, of 1108 Holmes Drive, was charged Monday with disorderly conduct.
• Richard Lee Williams, 21, of 716 Fifth Ave. S.W., was charged Monday with driving with a suspended license (fourth offense) and a seatbelt violation.
• Miguel Carrea, 26, of Moultrie, was charged Monday with driving without a license, tail lights required and DUI.
• Robert Lee Brock Jr., 39, of 365 Pierce Road, was charged Monday with theft by receiving stolen property and theft by deception.
• Donnie Alan Wyatt, 50, of 490 Tree Farm Road, was charged Friday with public drunkenness.
• Manuel Bolom, 30, of 202 Ortiz Lane, was charged Sunday with being a pedestrian under the influence.
• Cornello Luna, 37, of 160 Mark Orton Lane, Lot 2, in Norman Park, was charged Saturday with battery (family violence) and four counts of cruelty to children.
Norman Park Police
• Derrick Ronald Lasby, 25, of 426 Minisee Road, was charged Monday with driving without a license, a seatbelt violation and brake lights required.
• Leroy Mack Griffin, 64, of 105 Charm St., Apt. 1, was charged Saturday with making terroristic threats and acts, obstruction and public intoxication.
• Ashley McEllhatton, of 10th Avenue Southeast, reported Monday someone used her Social Security number to file taxes in Florida.
• An employee with Advance Traps on Hopewell Church Road reported a thief stole s hog trap door and six steel tubings between 5 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Monday. The value of the stolen items was about $600.
• Stephan Paine, of Dunn Road, reported damaged his mailbox and 10 other mailboxes on Dunn Road between 7 p.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday.
• Donald Conger, of Motley Road, reported a thief cut the Freon line to his air conditioning unit and stole two Yam-Kam three-wheelers and a Diamondplate toolbox between 2:30 p.m. Sunday and 1 p.m. Monday. Damage and the value of the stolen items was $200. Sheriff’s deputies were given the name of a female suspect.