MOULTRIE -- Fire destroyed a house Sunday on Bay-Rocky Ford Road.

The 688 Bay-Rocky Ford Road residence of Wendell L. Brown was engulfed in flames when volunteer firefighters arrived, according to Volunteer Fire Coordinator Gerald Psalmond.

No one was hurt in the fire, Psalmond said, but the house was a total loss.

Psalmond said the fire apparently started from a short-circuit in an old fuse panel.

Volunteer firefighters responded from the Bay, Funston, Doerun, Hamilton and Southside departments.

-- Staff Reports



React to this story:

0
0
0
0
0

Trending Video

Recommended for you