Two Thomasville women accused of helping an inmate escape from Colquitt County Jail have been indicted by a grand jury.
Chavaya Chantricia Torres, 25, 707 E. Washington St., and Tylesia Shalitha Garland, 21, 1325 Warner St. Apt. C-1, were both indicted recently on a charge of aiding another to escape lawful confinement.
The Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office said that they assisted 32-year-old Demetrius Demario Walden flee to Florida by renting a car and buying clothes that he put on before walking out of the jail.
The women are accused of driving Walden to Tallahassee on Feb. 11 after he let a cleaning detail. Walden was a trusty who worked alone and was awaiting trial on weapons charges at the time.
In other indictments:
• Carlos Devon Johnson, 35, 801 Fifth St. N.W.; criminal attempt to traffic marijuana.
• Kenny Lee Griffin, 41, 710 Seventh Ave. S.E.; criminal damage to property. In another indictment he is accused of two counts of financial transaction card fraud.
• Kamareey Keyon Ziegler, 19, 515 Oak Circle; aggravated assault.
• Terrance King, 25, 621 Fourth Ave. S.W.,; possession of a controlled substance and obstruction of a law enforcement officer.
• Cameron R. Jackson, 18, 1312 Central Ave.; Stavinski Rashaad Bigelow, 18; and Ryshaun M. Bigelow, 22; aggravated battery and robbery.
• Tony Green, 43, 6389 Hoggard Mill Road, Colquitt; three counts child molestation.
• Eric Fredrick, also known as Eric Eddie Fredrick; burglary, theft by taking, false imprisonment, criminal trespass and simple battery.
• Latoya Walker, 27, 422 10th Ave. N.W.; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and hindering emergency telephone call.
• Jamarcus Durham, 17, 723 Joe Louis Ave.; child molestation.
• Jonathan Jermain Revill, 35; cruelty to children and two counts of battery.
• Ricky Andrew Adams, 57, 244 Rowland Drive; cruelty to children.
• Mary Janet Olliff, 61, 50 Golf Club Circle, Statesboro, Ga.; two counts theft by deception.
• Thomas Joshua Elsasser; possession of prohibited items by inmates.
• Ulysses Ponder Jr., 45, 15 Eighth Ave. N.W.; possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
• Prentice Lamar Jeffery, 46, 609 J.L. Stewart Road Lot 6, Norman Park; fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer, possession of marijuana, giving false information to a law enforcement officer, failure to maintain lane, reckless driving, speeding and driving under the influence.
• Raheem Lafonte Sims, 29, 138 Ridgewood Lane, Norman Park; burglary and three counts theft by taking.
• James Fielder, 29. 121 Bert Horne Ave.; aggravated battery.
• Charles Marquis Toomer, also known as Charles Tumer, 20, 15 Sixth St. N.W.; burglary.
• Patches Marie Branson, 35, 118 N. Pine Drive, and Shannon Dale Partain, 38, 1806 Overlook Drive; burglary.