MOULTRIE, Ga. — A Moultrie man wanted in connection with the reported rape and assault of an acquaintance on April 28 was behind bars on Tuesday.
Details about the arrest of Jonathan Jermain Revill were not immediately available from Moultrie police on Wednesday.
Revill, 39, 116 Fifth St. N.W., was charged Tuesday with aggravated assault, rape, false imprisonment, battery and probation violation.
On the morning of April 18 the woman showed up at Colquitt Regional Medical Center emergency room with injuries she sustained when a man she knows assaulted her, she told police.
The woman reported being assaulted and raped by the man in her residence in the 500 block of First Street Southeast.
The woman had injuries from a “knife or cutting instrument,” according to police. She also had bruises and other injuries indicating she had been seriously assaulted, although her injuries were not life-threatening and she was released the same day from the hospital.
In other arrests
• Detaveis Rakeem Andrews, 22, 325 10th St. S.E., was charged Tuesday with failure to appear and two counts probation violation.
• Willie James Clayton, 43, 134 Selina Ave., was charged Tuesday with failure to appear and parole violation.
• Elizabeth Green, 50, 276 Selina St., was charged Tuesday with disorderly conduct.
Police arrested Green after Bruce Bowman reported that while she was intoxicated at his residence she hit him in the head and threw his belongings.
When police spoke with Green she agreed to go somewhere else and not return to Bowman’s. When she returned she was arrested.
• Bernard Ortiz, 43, 639 Willow Lane, was charged Monday with driving without valid license.
• Nathan Alan Stone, 18, 1805 Fourth St. S.E., was charged Monday with failure to appear.
• Lawanda Jean Almond, 55, 212 Lakeside Drive, was charged Sunday with obstruction of an officer and battery.
• Alfredrick Green, 32, 1340 Fourth St. S.W., was charged Friday with possession of methamphetamine and probation violation.
• Sonia Rosales, 442 Jack Weeks Road, was charged Friday with possession of methamphetamine.
• Timothy Isaac McKee, 17, 2405 Fifth Ave. S.E., was charged Sunday with simple criminal trespass and two counts simple battery.
• Jennifer Yvonne Stephenson, 1478 Shady Grove Road, was charged April 27 with possession of cocaine.
• Lillie Mae Edmonds, 30, 826 Joe Louis Ave., was charged April 27 with battery (family violence), cruelty to children and probation violation.
• Erica Michelle Wright, 400 First Ave. S.W., was charged April 26 with theft by taking.
• Alexander Tyler Pitts, 20, 410 E. Central Ave., was charged April 17 with simple battery and probation violation.
• Demetrius Labrawn McBride, 30, 486 Big Bear Blvd., Norman Park, was charged Tuesday with two counts sex offender failed to report and parole violation.
• Colin Lydell Murphy, 33, 2959 Simmon Hill Road, Dixie, was charged Tuesday with three counts theft of cargo.
• Sheila Faye Young, 57, and John Bowen Young, 61, both of 201 Royal Road, were each charged Friday with battery. Sheila Young also was charged with probation violation.
• Kelly Jo Diane Shealy, 28, 517 26th Ave. S.E., was charged Tuesday with bail jumping and failure to appear.
• Melissa Lyn Kilgore, 30, 1712 Fourth Ave. S.E., was charged Tuesday with failure to appear.
• Tomika Lacianna Edwards, 39, 1738 Gatewood Circle, was charged Monday with driving while license suspended, improper passing, speeding and knowingly making a false statement pertaining to motor vehicle insurance requirements.
• Justina Marie Folsom, 27, 190 Dennis Powell Road, Norman Park, was charged Friday with disorderly conduct.
• Jimmy Wayne Sutton, 53, 668 Greenfield Church Road, was charged Sunday with theft by taking.
• Jared Franklin Suber, 36, 871 Wilburn Murphy Road, was charged Friday with possession of methamphetamine, simple battery, obstruction of an officer and failure to appear.
• Andrea Michelle Hargraves, 43, 102 Holly Trail, was charged April 27 with pointing or aiming a gun or pistol at another.
• Brian Jeremy Hargraves, 102 Holly Trail, was charged April 27 with stalking.
• Antonio Latrial Pride, 43, 2517 Homewood Drive. Apt. A, Albany.
• Lonnie Wesley Beck, 42, 511 Overlook Road.
• Montavious Chomone Trimble, 24, 1115 Joe Louis Ave.
• Nathaniel Wright, 22, 1800 East Wind Road, Valdosta.
• Bobbie Starling, 500 block Jefferson Street S.E., reported Tuesday the theft of property valued at $301.
• Tamika Clark, 1700 block Fourth Street Southeast, reported Monday the theft of a pink and lime green Huffy bicycle valued at $120.
• E.R.S. Home Care, 2467 S. Main St., reported Monday the theft of a Trilogy ventilator valued at $10,000.
An employee told police that a client using the machine had not made payments in more than a year. While the man recently was in the hospital, his girlfriend moved it and the employee was not sure where it is now located.
• Blake Richter, 64500 block Thigpen Trail, reported Monday the theft of a Ducks Unlimited cooler and said someone had flipped his boat into a pond.
• Steven Ricks, 200 block Indian Lake Drive, reported Monday the theft of his girlfriend’s makeup case and hair brush with a total value of $152 from his truck.
• Wanda Cole, 100 block Royale Road, reported Monday that a male relative grabbed her phone from her and butted her in the face with his head.
Cole had a small knot on her forehead, police said.
• Julie Chitty, 1900 block Kendalwood Church Road, reported Monday that a male acquaintance had the Postal Service hold her mail from April 14-April 29 without her permission or knowledge.