MOULTRIE, Ga. — A couple’s squabble resulted in threats against a relative who called police after he was disturbed from his slumber.
Police were dispatched the first time at about 12:54 a.m. to the residence of Eddie Lee Tuff in the 500 block of Third Avenue Northwest. Tuff reported Tuesday that a male relative and his girlfriend got into a confrontation at his residence.
Lashonda Golden told police that the man reported by Tuff hit her and that they got into a fight after she in turn hit him. When Tuff told them to leave and that he had called police, the man then threatened to “knock him out,” she reported.
The man was not there when police arrived.
Later, when police found the man he denied any physical contact with Golden during the argument.
Golden had no visible injuries, police said, and no charges were filed.
Police returned later in the night to Tuff’s residence, where he reported the relative had returned and made threats toward him because he had called police. The relative was not there at the time police arrived.
• Larry Timothy Weeks, 33, 301 Mills St., Norman Park, was charged Sunday with driving while tag suspended, possession of methamphetamine, driving while license withdrawn and probation violation.
• Melissa Dixon, 36, 5020 Greggs Road, Adel, was charged Monday with possession of a drug-related object, driving while license withdrawn and possession of methamphetamine.
• Stephanie Jarris Williams, 36, 754 Shade Murphy Road, was charged Saturday with disorderly conduct.
• Zachary Jordan McNeal, 21, 2781 U.S. Hwy. 319 N., was charged Tuesday with failure to appear.
• Jeffery Clay Lamb, 56, 1015 Thigpen Trail, Hartsfield, was charged Monday with failure to appear and probation violation.
• Bonnie Lee Williams, 75, 800 Seventh Ave. S.E.
• Cory Richardson Gignac, 27, Regency Village Drive.
• Sandra Jean Cannon reported Tuesday the theft of her purse containing $563 from a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country parked in the 600 block of Fifth Avenue Southeast.
Cannon told police that a male acquaintance who had a spare key to her van took the purse while she was at her work place.