MOULTRIE — Break-ins that have been at a high level lately continued this week with three Moultrie residents reporting incidents on Monday.
The cases of entering auto were reported by:
• Shon Brown, 700 block 26th Avenue Southeast, reported Monday the theft of two pairs of Ray-Ban sunglasses, one a prescription, with a total value of $251 and $30 from a 2002 Buick LeSabre.
• Kenny Flowers, 1800 block Third Street Southeast, reported Monday that two males rummaged through a 2006 Dodge Durango. Nothing appeared to be missing.
• Jack Squires, 700 block 26th Avenue Southeast, reported Monday the theft of an envelope containing checks and three pairs of sunglasses from a 2005 Ford Taurus. The checks were recovered, with the stolen sunglasses valued at $30.
• Johnny Brown, 1300 block Ninth Street Southwest, reported Monday the theft of two industrial-sized fans and a black air compressor with a total value of $800.
• Ashley Riggins, 45, Norman Park, reported Monday the theft of property from storage units in the first block of Doc Darbyshire Road.
• Russell Harrell, 500 block 26th Avenue Southeast, reported Monday the theft of a Titan Glacier mountain bike valued at $300.
• Cars and Trucks, 28 Industrial Drive, reported Monday the theft of tools valued at $5,000.
The manager told police that an employee asked for time off and said he was going to take his tools with him. After he left it was found that a Snap On tool chest and contents were missing.
• Richard Acosta Beiza, 28, 3725 Sumner Road.
• Toney Dewayne Striplin, 54, Moultrie.
• Mary Corona, 32, 406 Magnolia Ave.
• Patricia Ann Dunn, 32, 1338 Hwy. 133 S.
• Matthew Lamar Schwark, 34, 725 Ga. Hwy. 33 S.
• Lakeisha Nunn, 26, Moultrie, reported Monday that a female relative pushed her in the chest during an incident at a friend’s residence in the 500 block of 27th Street Southeast.
Police were unable to locate the woman who was identified by Nunn and a witness as the instigator of the disturbance.
• Darryl McCoy, 52, Berlin, reported Saturday that a male acquaintance robbed him of his wallet during an incident at around 12:30 a.m. on Third Street Northwest.
McCoy told police that the man held a knife to his neck.
• Yumekia Collier, 300 block Seventh Street Southwest, reported Monday that a male acquaintance tried to break into her residence.
Collier told police that the man had stolen an air conditioner from her residence earlier in the day. Police also found a back window of the residence broken, which Collier, who reported the incident from another residence, said was not broken when she left.
• Tonya Scinia, 100 block Colquitt Street, Ellenton, reported Tuesday that a male companion grabbed her by the neck, pushed her against a wall and threw her on a bed.
Scinia told police that the man took her cellular telephone when she tried to call for assistance and took her car keys when she tried to leave with her children. She was able to report the incident after she went to work.
Scinia had visible marks around her neck, sheriff’s reports said. The man was not there when an officer arrived and no arrest was made.