MOULTRIE — A Moultrie man faces charges in connection with a Thursday night incident of reported domestic violence.
Rhoderick Kentrel Moore, 19, 406 Ninth Ave. S.E., was charged Thursday with battery, cruelty to children and probation violation.
Police were dispatched to Moore’s residence, where Keyonna Johnson, 25, reported that Moore yelled at her and punched her in the face. She told police that she was watching television in the living room with her newborn when Moore came in and attacked her.
When she called her mother so that she could leave, she told police, Moore had their child and would not let him go.
In other arrests
• Charles Neal Black, 29, 400 Rockstore Road, Dallas, Ga., was charged Friday with driving under the influence.
• A woman accused of making more than 40 calls to 911 over a 24-hour period Wednesday and Thursday — in one of which she claimed a deputy sheriff was trying to kill her — faces charges of unlawful conduct during a 911 call.
Moultrie police arrested Rosemary Allen, 53, 1342 Summer Circle, after an officer responded on three occasions to her residence between 10:29 p.m. Wednesday and 4:57 a.m. on Thursday.
Colquitt County E-911 told police that some 30 to 40 calls had been made by the time of the first officer visit, with an additional nine calls made by the time of her arrest.
Allen has been arrested in the past in a similar incident. In August 2013 she was taken into custody after she reportedly made more than 400 calls to the county’s 911 dispatchers during the year.
• Willie Roy Jones, 62, 310 E. Free Ave., Doerun, was charged Thursday with driving under the influence (third offense) and driving with suspended or revoked license.
Norman Park Police
• Ryan Lanier Allen, 22, and Katrina Gale White, both of 1699 Chatham Parkway, Savannah, were each charged Thursday with giving false information to police. White also was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Melissa Diane Long, 28, 804 Pleasantdale Road, Sparks, was charged Thursday with driving while license withdrawn.
• Keo Traveous Carter, 19, 1212 W. Central Ave., was charged Thursday with burglary.
• Christopher Bernard Smith, 41, 1322 W. Central Ave., was charged Thursday with no insurance and driving without license.
• Zayvone Tyshawn Brown, 19, 128 Funston-Sale City Road, Funston.
• Jasmine Richardson, 900 block Third Street Southeast, reported Thursday that a male acquaintance pushed her and, after she walked away from him, punched her several times in the face.
Richardson told police that the man got angry during a gathering at her residence.
A witness, Nicholette Tucker, gave the same account as Richardson. She also reported that when she tried to help Richardson leave the man punched her in the face several times. He left Richardson’s residence on foot.
Richardson had swelling to the left cheek and Tucker had a laceration above the right eye lid and swelling to both cheeks.
• Buddy’s Home Furnishings, 3 First St. N.W., reported Thursday that a juvenile walked out of the store with a tablet computer valued at $500.
An employee told police that several young males came into the store and asked about purchasing a television. Store video showed the boy take the computer and walk out with it, police said.
• Tom Sumner, 700 block 12th Avenue Southeast, reported Wednesday the theft of property valued at $350.
• Wal-Mart, 641 Veterans Parkway N., reported Wednesday a theft of $180 by an employee.
• Aubrey Rice, 20, Moultrie, reported Wednesday the theft of a cellular telephone valued at $300.
• Carmen Burgess, 2600 block Seventh Street Southeast, reported Thursday that someone had filed an income tax return in her name using her Social Security number.
• Becky Minix, 200 block Holly Trail, reported Wednesday that someone used her debit card in a $182 transaction at a Home Depot store in Tampa, Fla.
• Isidro Gallardo, 6500 block Tallokas Road, reported Wednesday transaction fraud with his income tax papers.
• Monica Jones, Moultrie, reported Wednesday that a truck was struck by another vehicle while parked in the 1300 block of Veterans Parkway North.