For Feb. 1
The Rev. Ethel Hicks Grice
JONESBORO -- The Rev. Ethel Hicks Grice, 93, died Friday, Jan. 31, 2003. She and her husband, the late Rev. Luther George Grice, were former pastors of First Assemblies of God in Waycross.
Surviving are her children, Farrell L. Grice of Locust Grove, Martha J. Grice of Waycross and L. George and Gail Grice of Locust Grove; six grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 2, at the chapel of Ford-Stewart Funeral Home with the Rev. Johnny Summerall and the Rev. Jerry Stewart officiating. Interment will be at Fairview Memorial Gardens.
The family will receive friends 5-8 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Ford-Stewart Funeral Home Inc., Jonesboro-Stockbridge, is in charge of arrangements.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Elaine Waid Jones, 89, of Moultrie, passed away Monday, September 20, 2021. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements. Please sign the online guestbook at www.cobbfuneralchapel.com.
David Wayne McMillan, 70, of Adel, died Friday, September 17, 2021, at Southwell Health and Rehab in Adel. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
- Three charged following search of East Central Ave. apartment
- Woman charged with drugs as she posts bond for inmate
- Former employee charged in thefts at country club
- Herschel Walker heads to Trump rally in Perry with wife cleared of improper voting
- Crime reports for Sept. 20, 2021
- Brinson back at Lenoir-Rhyne, sets sights on coaching career
- Crime reports for Sept. 21, 2021
- Crime reports for Sept. 23, 2021
- Much-imrpoved Northside-Warner Robins to visit on Friday
- Crime reports for Sept. 22, 2021