MOULTRIE -- The Mu Beta chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. will celebrate its Founder Day at Mother Easter Baptist Church on Sunday, Nov. 13, at 3 p.m. The speaker will be brother Chris Hill of Valdosta.
A native of Marietta and currently residing in Valdosta, he is also the founder and CEO of Top Of The Hill, Inc. and Hill-Enterprise, an empowerment training and motivational firm. As an up and coming motivational speaker, he has had the opportunity to positively affect many lives both nationally and internationally, which includes places like Maui, Hawaii, and Rome, Italy. Powerful at the podium, he is also known as a stage actor.
Hill is a graduate of Valdosta State University, where his passion and enthusiasm for acting was first ignited. He went on to play various roles and characters in plays and skits as he earned a bachelor of fine arts degree in communications with an emphasis in public relations. He is a highly energetic stage play actor.
As one of the leading roles in the inspirational stage play "Another Man's Shoes," he possesses the natural style and charisma needed to make the audience sit in silence and disbelief as they "love to hate" him as the stern and arrogant businessman, "Money Mike."
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
HARTSFIELD, GA - Grace Lafern Holland Bryant, 85, of Hartsfield, passed away Sunday, October 24, 2021, at Pruitt Health Magnolia Manor in Moultrie. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with the arrangements.
PELHAM, GA.- Jimmy Cletus Nichols, 69, of Pelham, passed away Wednesday, October 20, 2021, at River Brook Healthcare in Homerville, GA. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements. Please sign the online guestbook at www.cobbfuneralchapel.com.
TEMPLE, Texas - Joshua Glenn Allman, 43, of Temple TX, formerly of Moultrie died Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 suddenly and unexpectedly at home. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements.
- Former Cox principal sues school system
- Crime reports for October 20, 2021
- 2 years after breast cancer diagnosis, Garner says: ‘I’m a warrior, not a survivor’
- Packers, Vikings to tangle with region title in the balance
- Crime reports for Oct. 22, 2021
- Crime Reports for October 21, 2021
- SUNBELT EXPO: Curtain closes on a successful return
- Lowndes runs past Packers 52-31, takes region championship (UPDATED)
- Moultrie artist’s work chosen to be displayed at the Georgia State Capitol
- Kubota gives free lease of tractor to Marine veteran
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.