MOULTRIE — Moultrie police investigated a report of gunshots fired Monday night in northwest Moultrie.
An officer was dispatched to the area at about 11:45 p.m. after an anonymous caller made a report, Moultrie Police Department reports said. The officer did not find any suspicious activity.
• Neven Lamare Massey, 50, 3211 Dunn Road Lot 2, was charged Monday with battery and probation violation.
• Timothy Olan Nichols, 43, 113 Green St., was charged Monday with possession of methamphetamine.
• Jack Rodney Secord, 51, 175 Fletcher Ave., was charged Sunday with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana, driving under the influence, driving with suspended or revoked driver’s license and failure to drive within single lane.
• Waylon Joe Selph, 35, 235 Kendalwood Drive, was charged Saturday with disorderly conduct and probation violation.
• Thomas Lamar King Jr., 31, 1010 Sixth St. S.E., was charged Monday with failure to appear.
Georgia State Patrol
• Ethan Craig Sammons, 24, 1597 Lanier Road, Coolidge, was charged Monday with driving under the influence (less safe driver) and failure to obey traffic control device.
• Fredrick Sean Gallander, 42, 64 Regency Village Drive.
• Chearkee Lee Weldon, 36, 53 S. Ninth St., Lakeland, Ga.
• Waffle House, 1908 First Ave. S.E., reported Tuesday the theft of merchandise valued at $5.
• Miriam Garcia, 500 block Rossman Dairy Road, reported Monday that a 2005 Honda accord was damaged.
Garcia told police she did not know the location or time of the damage, which included damage to the front bumper.
• Evelina Walters, 57, Moultrie, reported Tuesday that a female relative who has been living with her used her debit card without permission to make several charges.