A pregnant Barwick woman was kicked in the stomach and out of a moving car on Tuesday by a male acquaintance while they were driving on Overlook Drive.
Michelle Marie Brown, of 222 Gin St., told police that she and the man were riding at around 5 a.m. when the man became angry, pulled into the flea market and turned over tables there before getting back in the 1995 Toyota Camry.
As they continued on Overlook Drive toward Veterans Parkway, she reported, the man opened the passenger door and kicked her out while the car was moving. The man continued driving and did not return.
Brown told police that a cousin of the man saw what happened and picked her up and took her to a nearby convenience store, where police were called.
Emergency medical personnel responded to examine Brown, Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office reports said. She complained of abdominal pain and cramps, but refused to go to the hospital, the reports said.
Officers explained options available to Brown, who told them that a female friend was taking her home to Barwick.
• Averett Oxford Thomas, 49, 804 Sixth Ave. N.W., was charged Tuesday with driving while license suspended and no brake lights.
• Vontrell Keshwan McNeil, 19, Moultrie, was charged Monday with public indecency and released on a subpoena.
• Alpha Shelton Batts, 73, Moultrie, was charged Saturday with disorderly conduct.
Batts was issued a subpoena after receiving reports that he was shouting obscenities at people at Shell, 401 Veterans Parkway N.,
• Utahna Kay McClelland, 24, 1633 Bob Taylor Road, was charged Tuesday with failure to appear.
• Jasmine Harrison, 25, 701 10th Ave. S.E.
• Jack Newberry, 56, Iron City, reported Monday the theft of property valued at $420 in the 1300 block of Veterans Parkway North.
• Felisa Rivera, 700 block 12th Avenue Southeast, reported Monday the theft of electronics valued at $1,200.
• Patricia Daniels, 1000 block Seventh St. S.E., reported Friday that a male acquaintance stole an Apple iPad, cell phone and eight beers with a total value of $730.
• Eguard Perez, 21, Moultrie, reported Saturday that the following cars were entered: 2000 Chevrolet Impala, 2000 Honda Civic and 1996 GMC Sierra C2500.
Perez told police that property valued at $284 was stolen.
• Thomas Edward Watson reported Monday the theft of a tag valued at $40 from a 2000 Perlis trailer.
• Murphy USA, 505 Veterans Parkway South, reported Monday that two males stole four cases of beer valued at a total of $98.
• Karron Blackwell Jr., 500 block 27th Street Southeast, reported Saturday the theft of a 1986 Chevrolet Caprice Classic valued at $3,000 that later was recovered.
• Sallie Robinson, 63, Moultrie, reported Monday that her debit card had been used to make withdrawals totaling $232 in Delaware and Texas.
• Mikhail Arnold, Moultrie, reported Monday that his mother’s 2003 GMC Yukon was scratched while parked in the 500 block of 26th Avenue Southeast.
• Keith Lawhorn, 400 block Seventh Avenue Southwest, reported Sunday that a 2007 Chevrolet Impala had been damaged.
• Kimberly Glover, 2100 block East Central Avenue, reported Sunday that someone scratched a 2003 Ford Mustang and wrote a vulgar word on the passenger door.
• Julio Carmenaty, 2100 block East Central Avenue, reported Sunday that a door frame of his residence was damaged in an apparent break-in attempt.
• Calvin Simpson, 200 block Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, reported Sunday that a female family member broke the glass in the front door of his residence when she slammed it shut.
Simpson did not wish to prosecute.
• Andrew Thomas, 20, reported Saturday that a 2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 as damaged.
• Jasma Yates, 400 block Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, reported Saturday that someone rubbed a white substance on the roof, trunk and drivers side mirror of a 2010 Honda Accord.
• Tiffany Troupe, 800 block Fourth Street Northwest, reported Friday that someone scratched and wrote a vulgar word on a 2006 Chevrolet HHR.
• Keisha Keel, 500 block 27th Street Southeast, reported Friday that a driver struck a 1999 Honda Accord overnight.
• Renesha Jackson, Moultrie, reported Friday that Amanda Cornelius’ 2007 Chevrolet Impala was damaged while parked at 12th Avenue and Goff Drive.
• Susan Owens, 41, Moultrie, reported Friday that a 2008 Jeep Patriot Sport was damaged while parked at 12th Avenue and Goff Drive.
• Adorian Gordon, 22, Moultrie, reported Friday that a 2011 Nissan Altima was struck by another car while parked in the 400 block of Seventh Avenue Southwest.
• Shatoya Moore, 26, Moultrie, reported Friday that a woman yelled racial slurs at her and a group she was with as they were walking through a parking lot in the 600 block of Veterans Parkway South.
Moore, who is black, told police that the white woman also threw a glass of tea on Angie Williams, 52, and began swinging her purse at the group.
Police said that Rita Lynn Block, 41, of Norman Park was charged with disorderly conduct.
• An officer found on Saturday a 1986 Chevrolet Caprice that had been abandoned after the driver struck a utility pole.