NORMAN PARK, Ga. — A mobile home on Indian Lake Drive was damaged by a stove fire Tuesday morning.

Judy Turner, 125 Indian Lake Drive, Lot 3, Norman Park, came home about 8:30 a.m. to find neighbors and volunteer firefighters spraying water on her residence.

Turner told the Colquitt County sheriff’s deputy on scene that she had fried some chicken and pork chops that morning. She turned off the stove then took the food to a neighbor’s house to share.

The fire was out by the time the deputy arrived, and Turner walked up shortly thereafter.

Volunteer firefighters told the deputy that the fire started at the stove.

React to this story:

0
0
0
0
0