MOULTRIE, Ga. — A Thursday morning fight in the Colquitt County High School cafeteria resulted in the arrests of three teen-age girls.
A Colquitt County Sheriff’s Office school resource officer was alerted to the fight at about 10:45 a.m., agency reports said.
A review of video showed 17-year-old students Tia-Yannah Zy-Nautica Tuff and Treasure Leigh Peterson involved in a fight, police said. Later on a 16-year-old girl joined in and began fighting Tuff.
Each girl was charged with affray.
In other arrests
• Lisa Michelle Ross, 46, 171 Elm St., Norman Park, was charged Thursday with two counts simple battery, criminal trespass and terroristic threats and acts.
• Kannan Dale Partain, 21, 812 Doc Darbyshire Road, was charged Wednesday with theft by receiving stolen property.
• Chris Robert Fetterman, 34, 1463 Second St. S.W., was charged Thursday with possession of marijuana.
• Ashly Ann Brown, 25, 54 10th St., Camilla, was charged Thursday with disorderly conduct.
• Michael Robert Young, 20, 7 Nandina Drive, was charged Thursday with failure to appear.
• Jimmy Earl Sullivan, 37, 2020 Hwy. 270 W., Doerun.
• Tammy Lynn Carter, 57, 210 31st Ave. N.E.
• Ricky Ramon Paulk, 48, 1094 Jonah Tillman Road.
• Douglas Eugene Fender, 40, 253 Chinaberry Lane.
• Michael James Weaver, 33, 1525 Summerhill Road, Thomasville.
• Susan Elaine Lovvorn, 58, 240 Brandy Lane.
• Barbara May, 500 block Annie McGee Road, reported Thursday the theft of a Belk gift card, a check for $100, shower curtain and T-shirt with a total value of $108.
All of the stolen property was recovered, police said.
• Dennis Singleton, 700 block Sam Sells Road, reported Thursday the theft of prescription medication.
• Randall Kennedy, 1400 block Baypole School Road, reported Thursday the theft of a 1988 Coachmen trailer valued at $50.
• Kevin Byrd, 100 block L.B. Neville Road, reported Wednesday the theft of an Apple iPhone 7 that he misplaced.