MOULTRIE — Police believe that a $20,000 tractor stolen from a farm shed was loaded on a trailer and whisked away.
Daryl Doutrich, of the 2200 block of Lower Meigs Road, reported that he last saw the 2010 Gehl CTLS5 tracked front-end loader at about 5 p.m. Thursday and discovered it was missing at about 8:30 a.m. the following morning.
The yellow loader with a gray cab had been parked at a shed on Doutrich’s property in the 6500 block of Highway 111.
The tractor apparently was loaded into a trailer pulled by a vehicle, sheriff’s reports said. The key had been left in the ignition.
In other thefts:
• Bernice Williams, 100 block Tuck Lane, reported Thursday the theft of an 20 horse power MTD riding lawn mower.
• Colquitt County High, 1800 Park Ave. S.E., reported Saturday the theft of property valued at $65.
• Tkeya Nowell, 23, 400 block Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, reported Saturday that a male acquaintance her and her child’s Social Security cards.
• Felix Lenorris Stewart, 37, 1217 Blue Bird Ave., Thomasville, was charged Friday with four counts theft by deception.
• Stacy Eugene McLellan, 46, 225 Indian Lake Drive Lot 27, was charged Friday with failure to appear.
• Henry James Mitchell, 63, 671 Lee Williams Road, Camilla, was charged Saturday with no insurance.
• Rashawn Tyrine Edwards, 20, 1515 Fourth Ave. N.E., Apt. B-5, was charged Saturday with driving while license withdrawn, possession of marijuana and defective equipment.
• Richard Ambrose, 25, 319 Wilder St., Lowell, Mass., was charged Saturday with theft by shoplifting and public drunk.
• Lorena Selena Barajas, 29, 213 E. Gate Drive, Norman Park, was charged Saturday with driving while license suspended and speeding.
• Randy Ty’Kesion Lee, 17, 1520 Hutchinson Road, was charged Friday with trespassing.
• Dotti Jai Aikens, 34, 222 Pierce Road, was charged Friday with theft by shoplifting.
She is accused of concealing make up, clothing and other merchandise valued at a total of $76 while in Wal-Mart, 641 Veterans Parkway S.
• Karen Denise Hill, 22, 3036 Ginny Drive, Valdosta, was charged Friday with theft by shoplifting.
A Wal-Mart employee told police that Hill picked up four pairs of sandals and then concealed them in a juvenile relative’s purse before walking out of the store a few minutes before the girl left.
The sandals were valued at a total of $39.
• Marsha Shree Williams, 33, 205 E. Sixth St., Alma, was charged Sunday with theft by shoplifting.
Williams is accused of taking a purse from a shelf at Wal-Mart and concealing additional merchandise, with a total value of $111, into it.
• Antonio Lamar Brown, 37, 713 Third St. N.W., was charged Saturday with driving while license withdrawn and child restraint violation.
• Dustin Blake Kastelic, 25, 1265 Doc Darbyshire Road, was charged Saturday with possession of marijuana.
• Nathan Keith McClelland, 26, 1637 Bob Taylor Road, was charged Saturday with driving while license withdrawn.
• Andrew Jacob Murphy, 24, 6415 Thigpen Trail, Doerun, was charged Saturday with driving while license withdrawn and speeding.
• Derrick Ramone McIntyre, 36, 1152 Sixth St. S.W., was charged Sunday with battery in connection with a reported case of domestic violence in which Dartha Graham was the listed victim.
• Alan David Folsom, 55, 1097 Cook Road, was charged Sunday with failure to appear.
• Kyle Martin Simpson, 18, 1487 Christopher Cove Road, Albany, was charged Saturday with seat belt violation and failure to maintain insurance.
Georgia State Patrol
• Seth Adam Lawson, 25, 310 Nugget Road, Norman Park, was charged Sunday with headlight requirements.
• Fredrick Leon Phillips, 43, 1406 Tree Farm Road, was charged Sunday with driving under the influence, speeding and driving while license suspended.
• William Ashley Crosby, 40, 1063 County Line Road.
• Cheryl Thomas Edwards, 54, 430 Seventh St. S.W.
• Robert James Edwards, 119 19th St. N.E.
• Darin Tillery, 2500 block Ellenton-Norman Park Road, reported Sunday that a female companion hit him in the head with an unknown object.
When police arrived, Tillery had a large gash on his forehead from which the blood appeared to have dried. He told them that he “had been drinking a lot and was not sure what happened,” sheriff’s reports said.
He refused medical treatment, police said.
When questioned by an officer, Angelee Fender said that Tillery, who was intoxicated, wanted to drive and put her in a “head lock” when she tried to hide the car keys from him. She told police that when she defended herself they crashed into walls inside the residence before he eventually released her.
Fender, who also appeared to be intoxicated, had red marks around her neck, reports said. Officers were unable to determine who initiated the contact so no arrest was made. Tillery left with a family member to help defuse the situation.
• Jessica Byrd, Rockyford, Ga., reported Friday that a male relative pushed her out of a chair during an argument at a residence in the 100 block of L.B. Nevels Road.
• Toni Tyson ,21, Moultrie, reported Friday that a female acquaintance punched her in the face, leaving a small bruise under her left eye.
Anglee Sailem told police that Tyson had pushed Shaveka Crawford into the railings in the front of the apartment.
• Cedric Reynolds, 43, Moultrie, reported Saturday that he was assaulted at 3:22 a.m. in the 10 block of Sixth Street Northwest.
• Shakeena Singletary, 100 block Fifth Avenue Southwest, reported that a male acquaintance punched her in the face during an argument.
Singletary had no visible injuries and did not wish to press charges, police said.
• Cornelia Kent, 1000 block Old Berlin Road, reported Friday that a mail box was damaged overnight.
• Delane Smith, 200 block C.O. Kennedy Road, reported Friday that a man damaged a window in a mobile home behind his residence.
• Amanda Scott, 1200 block Fourth Street Southwest, reported Friday that a 2003 Dodge Intrepid had been damaged.
• Freddie Givens, 1300 block Sixth Street Southwest, reported Friday that a rented 2014 Ford E250 van was damaged, possibly while parked overnight at a motel.
• Donna Garrett, 45, 100 block Main Street, reported Saturday that a 2005 Chevrolet was damaged while parked in the 100 block of South Main Street.
• Erica Lamar, 28, Moultrie, reported Saturday that a 2011 Toyota Camry was damaged while parked in the 300 block of Lane Street.
The car had small scratches around the gas cap cover and on the doors and hood, police said. The cost to repair the damage was unknown.
• Edna Carroll, 88, Moultrie, reported Saturday that the driver of a pickup truck backed into her 1996 Chrysler New Yorker in the 600 block of Veterans Parkway South.
Carroll told police that the male driver got out and accused her of striking the truck, then told her it was a company truck and then drove away.
• Crop Production Services, 253 West Bypass, reported Friday that someone used a driver’s fuel card to purchase gasoline and food.
• Darryl Hall, 200 bloc Dorothy Street Northeast, reported Friday that a male family member came onto his property after being asked not to and connected cable television service to his house from Hall’s residence.