Debate is an important part of our representative government. Refusal to debate in favor of filibuster demonstrates the lack of respect for the American people.
Today the lack of respect was all too obvious as the 12 member Democrat senators, scheduled for the purpose of nominating Judge Barrett to the Supreme Court, did not show — instead placing placards at their appointed seats.
Hatred has taken over the entire Democrat Party, locally and in our federal government. Chairman Lindsay Graham saw fit to expand on their disrespectful method of hate, pointing to past history of remarkable votes for Supreme Court justices by 97 votes (Aye) out of the 100 senators convened for the purpose.
If President Trump succeeds in being re-elected the Democrat Party will be forced to abandon hate and return to some form of recognizable civility. or the party of the Democrats may not survive.
This Week's Circulars
MOULTRIE - Mrs. Earnestine Haynes, 76, departed this life Monday, November 30, 2020 at Archbold Medical Center in Thomasville, Georgia. Graveside Service will be held 1:00 PM, Saturday, December 5, 2020 at St. James Pallbearers Cemetery #2. Public Viewing will be held 2:00 - 6:00 PM; Friday,…
MOULTRIE - Mr. Mack Arthur Harper, 49 departed this life Saturday, November 28, 2020 at Sacred Journey Hospice in McDonough, Georgia. Public Visitation will be held 7:00 - 9:00 PM, Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at the funeral home. Please sign the registry at www.strongandson.com Luke Strong A…
NORMAN PARK [mdash]Mary Ann Devine, 18, of Norman Park, died Sunday, November 29, 2020 in Norman Park. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
MOULTRIE, GA.- James Calvin Patterson, 52, of Moultrie, died Friday, November 27, 2020 at his home. A memorial service was held 2:00PM Monday, November 30, 2020 at Lifespring Community Church. Born June 27, 1968 in Moultrie, he was the son of the late Barney Patterson and Clara Fulgham Patte…
- Cold? Flu? COVID? How to tell the difference
- Moultrians charged with meth trafficking
- Georgia pecan crop back from 2018 hurricane, but profit is a tough nut to crack
- Purple Dots: Yogurt shop makes a home in Moultrie
- Crime reports for Nov. 30, 2020
- Unemployment insurance task force targets fraud during COVID pandemic
- Touchton leads Packers to 49-3 rout of Brookwood (UPDATED)
- Kirklands share Christmas joy
- Photographer looking for subjects from old photo
- Crime reports for Dec. 1, 2020