This Week's Circulars
MOULTRIE [mdash]Una Fay "Betty" Holloway Crosby, 86, of Moultrie, died Saturday, December 14, 2019 at her residence. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
MOULTRIE [mdash]Charles Wilson departed this life on December 10, 2019. The funeral service will be held Saturday December 14, 2019 at 3PM in the Doris Strong Memorial Chapel. Interment will follow in the Doris Strong Gardens Cemetery. Doris Strong & Litman Funeral Service in charge of f…
NORMAN PARK [mdash]Nancy Karen Simkins, 78, of Norman Park, GA, passed away on Friday, December 6, 2019 in Tallahassee, FL. Nancy was born in Elkins, WV and had lived in Georgia since March of 2013. She is survived by her son, David R. Simkins of Moultrie, GA; one sister, Gari P. Wilson of N…
- Baconton Charter School coach seriously hurt in Colquitt County wreck
- Norman Park man shot in face
- Firefighters battle blaze on East Central Ave.
- Crime reports for Dec. 6, 2019
- Crime reports for Dec. 5, 2019
- ALERT: Moultrie Christmas Parade postponed to Saturday
- Rant & Rave for 12-13-19
- As Moultrie FD receives new equipment, more anticipated
- 10 Colquitt schools receiving security cameras
- Crime reports for Dec. 3, 2019