ATLANTA — When just a teenager, Safira Z Yasin said she "died on the table" during the birth of her first child in 1993. After being resuscitated, she woke up with a tube down her throat and her baby missing.
This Week's Circulars
PAVO [mdash]George Lewis, age 80, of Pavo, died Wednesday, December 4, 2019, at Archbold Medical Center. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
THOMASVILLE [mdash] Graveside services for Martha Lou Harper Montgomery will be held on Saturday, December 7, 2019, at 11:00 AM at Big Creek Cemetery with Rev. Adam Gilligan officiating. Martha passed away on December 4, 2019. She was born on September 14, 1951, in Baxley to the late J.D. Ha…
MOULTRIE [mdash]Ms. Selena Palmore, (48), departed from life on Saturday, November 30, 2019 at Colquitt Regional Medical Center in Moultrie, Georgia. Funeral Services will be held at 4:00 PM, Saturday, December 7, 2019 at Luke Strong and Son Mortuary Chapel; 20 First Street NE, Moultrie, GA …
- Semi, pickup truck crash on Hwy. 133
- MPD seeks help identifying suspects
- Crime reports for Nov. 27, 2019
- Crime reports for Dec. 3, 2019
- GDOT reveals map of Doerun plans
- Crime reports for Nov. 26, 2019
- Melton named to surgeons’ Board of Governors
- Rant and Rave for Nov. 27, 2019
- Defendants plead guilty before trials start
- Sears, Observer give away a freezer