A Georgia lawmaker has put forth legislation to disarm people convicted of domestic violence. Other states have included suspects against whom a protection order has been issued. What do you think?
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
MOULTRIE, GA.- John Joseph Olyarchik, Jr. 72, of Moultrie, died Sunday, February 23, 2020 at Colquitt Regional Medical Center. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements.
OMEGA [mdash]Evelyn C. Boone, 78, of Omega, died Monday, February 24, 2020 at Tift Regional Medical Center. Arrangements entrusted to Baker Funeral Home. www.bakerfhga.com
MOULTRIE [mdash] Mika Lee Snipes, 25, of Moultrie, died Friday, February 21, 2020 at her residence. Arrangements have been entrusted to Baker Funeral Home.
- Driver faces DUI, other charges after crash kills 4-year-old
- Woman dies following Thursday night crash
- Deputies seek suspect in Saturday house fire
- Crime reports for Feb. 20, 2020
- Crime reports for Feb. 22, 2020
- Minister Keith Hose to speak at history program
- Bainbridge pitching limits Packer bats in home loss
- City issues boil water advisory
- Rec Authority moves forward with bond sale
- Crime reports for Feb. 15, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.