quan Greene won the 200 meters and the 4x100-meter relay team also took first place to lead the Colquitt County boys to a fifth-place finish at the Region 1-AAAAAA track meet held recently in Tifton.
Todd Boyd finished second in three events and Quan Patillo was the runner-up in the high jump for the Packers.
Britni Marshall of the seventh-place Colquitt County girls team had a fourth-place finish in high jump.
All will advance to the state sectional, which will be held on on Saturday, also at Tift County.
Qualifiers from Regions 1, 2, 7 and 8 will go to the sectional meet in Tifton.
The boys state track meet will be held on May 5-8 at Memorial Stadium in Jefferson. The girls state meet will be held May 1-3 at Hugh Mills Stadium in Albany.
Colquitt County had the top two finishers in the 200 meters.
Greene, who is a junior, ran a 22.54 and Boyd was right behind with a 22.68.
Greene and Boyd also were on the region champion 4x100 team, which also included Sihiem King and Maleek Lewis.
The quartet ran a 42.32.
Boyd also was second in the 100 meter with an 11.01 and took the silver medal in the long jump with a jump of 20 feet, 9 inches.
Patillo qualified for the sectional with a 5-foot, 8-inch high jump.
Marshall was fourth in the high jump at 4 feet, 10 inches to earn her trip to the sectional.
Also for the Packers:
• Maleek Lewis was fifth in 100 meters, with a an 11.23.
• Dominique Hall was sixth in the 400 meters with a 43.31.
• Javonta Woods ran a 54.43 in 400 meters and had a 40-foot triple jump.
• Shundrez Fuller ran a 2:36 in the 800 meters.
• Enrique Aguilar ran a 2:16 in the 800 meters and was seventh in 1,600 meter with a 5:11.
• Ahmari Lewis ran a 5:45 in the 1,600 meters adn a 13:12 in the 3,200 meters.
• Andrew Walker ran a 13:05 in the 3,200 meters.
• Latravious Thomas ran a 18:34 in 110 meter hurdles and a 46.65 in the 300 meter hurdles.
• Alex Henry ran a 15.67 for fifth in the 110 meter hurdle and 44.43 in 300 meter hurdles for sixth.
• The 4x100 relay team of Isaiah Thomas, Alex Henry, Jay Woods and Dandre McMillian ran a 44.13.
• O’Shay Williams had a 5-foot, 6-inch high jump for seventh place and had a triple jump of 38 feet, 10 inches.
• Raheem McCloud had a 19-foot, 10-inch long jump.
• Bull Barge had a 37-foot, 7-inch shot put and a 116-foot, 2- inch discus • Quinton Hampton had a 37-foot, 2-inch shot put and a 96-foot, 9-inch discus throw.
For the Colquitt County girls:
• Jakiya Sloan ran a 13.74 in the 100 meters and had 14-8 in the long jump.
• Takiya Henry ran a 29.34 in the 200 meters and a 14-3 in the long jump.
• Britni Marshall ran a 28.09 for sixth place in the 200 meters.
• Alexis Young ran the 400 meters in 1:11.
• Tekera Powell ran the 400 meters in 1:15.
• Tiffany Carruthers ran the 800 meters in 4:12 and ran the 1,600 meters in 7:03.
• Malijah Jackson ran the 800 in 3:35.
• Jac’Quala Hardy ran the 1,600 meters in 6:15 for fifth place.
• The 4x100 team of Cambrea Peterson, Ashley Haynes, Jac’Quala Hardy and Alex Young ran a 55.34.
• Karisma Clark had a 4-6 in the high jump for eighth place and had a 25-10 triple jump.
Laquori Harris had a 25-8 in the triple jump.