This past weekend, 12 Bautista’s Martial Arts students competed in the 2019 Battle on the Beach Tournament, in Panama City Beach, Florida. The tournament is held annually and is sanctioned by the American Taekwondo Association. Students competed in Sparring, Combat Sparring, Forms, and Weapons.
Earning first place honors were:
• Jack Nieman, sparring and combat sparring, 8 and under boys color belts.
• Andrew Eubanks, sparring, forms, and combat sparring in 13-14 boys color belts.
• Ben Nieman, Forms in 40-49 men color belts
• Alexus Cravey, Sparring in 15-17 girls color belts
• Payton Roberts, Weapons, in 9-10 color belts
• Zachary Nowland, Combat Sparring in 11-12 boys color belts
• Kenlee Hannon, Sparring in 9-10 year old girls color belts.
• Kevin Bautista, Forms and Combat sparring in 30-39 2nd and 3rd Degree
• Jack Nieman, Forms in 8 and under boys color belts
• Savannah Yates, combat sparring and sparring 9-10 girls color belts
• John Moses combat sparring in 9-10 boys color belts
• Ben Nieman Combat sparring in 40-49 color belts
• Alexus Cravey combat sparring in 15-17 girls color belts
• Payton Roberts sparring in 9-10 girls color belts
• Zachary Nowland forms in 11-12 boys color belts
• Ben Nieman combat sparring in 40-49 men color belts
• TJ Sullivan, 9-10 boys color belts
• Landon Wiggins, 15-17 boys color belts
• Kennedy Roberts, 8 and under girls color belts.