Colts quarterback Andrew Luck announces his retirement from the NFL following Saturday's preseason game against the Bears.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
WARNER ROBINS [mdash]Geraldine Marie Bell Gambill Carlton, 95, of Warner Robins, formerly of Moultrie, died Thursday, September 19, 2019 at Houston Medical Center in Warner Robins. Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements.
- Moultrie native dies of injuries from fall in Macon
- Greyhound bus service returns to Moultrie
- Packers fall in thriller to Valdosta 50-49
- Alleged labor trafficking victim tells of mistreatment in Wisconsin, Georgia
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges
- GSP declines to identify child hit by car
- UPDATE: 5 charged in robberies targeting Hispanics
- Students show support for young accident victim
- Convicted rapist sentenced to life
- Gov. Kemp announces Rural Strike Team, statewide 'Georgia Made' tour